Happy 1st of December! Today’s gift guide is the last for this year’s set: ideas for anyone left out so far…
2. A gorgeous Ceramic French Press, that could double as a pitcher. (Everything in this Etsy shop is beautiful.)
3. Each as unique as they are: Shibori-dyed Cocktail Napkins made in Oakland.
4. For the historical purist: A Home Gardener’s Heirloom Seed Collection, completely non-hybrid, non-GMO, and non-treated.
5. Handmade Planters that would look at home in their home.
6. A puzzle for grownups: Gradient Puzzle
7. Useful and beautiful, a Local Foods Wheel, for various regions across the country.
8. This Solid Brass Bottle Opener is so simple and lovely—and there’s nothing remotely frat about it.
9. A collection of Wildsam Field Guides (or just the one from your city with a prompt to visit) would make a great gift for the wanderer. Each has suggestions and stories from locals. For example, San Francisco’s features Joan Didion and John Muir, Beatnik lore, the science of fog, and bread baking—as well as itinerary suggestions.
10. It’s the Flux Capacitor! Great Scott! Back to the Future Car Charger
11. Pick out one of this year’s best cookbooks for them. Everything I Want To Eat is on my wish list. Five others I would gift? Small Victories, Dinner at the Long Table, Lucky Peach Power Vegetables, Mozza at Home, and Molly on the Range.
12. There’s a reason why food stylists stock up on Linen Napkins. These are a good value.
13. Feel good pencils: Each number 2 gem contains a totally truthful, absolutely honest compliment. Bundle them all, or hand them out individually.
14. Something cheeky for the office. Oh For Fox Sake.
15. “‘I have enough washi tape.’ -said no one ever.” Pick out a personalized set of colors.
Hope you found something here that you’d love to give this holiday season!